How To Get Here
We’d tell you that getting here is the easy part but our goal is to make it all easy. We will be there to pick you up at the airport whenever your flight is and take you back as well. Just come out front. We will have your name with us on a sign. Your airport is called San Jose de los Cabos or SJD. This is on the north side of Cabos, the Riviera del Cabo and San Jose de los Cabos. Remember Los Cabos consists of two cities with a tourist/hotel corridor along the coast between them. The cities are known as San Jose (de los Cabos) and Cabos.
- Depending on our bookings, you can start your tour on any day of the week.
- Arrive early in the day to take advantage of this extra time for activities.
- Leave late the last day, for the same reason.
- Fly on Tuesdays or Wednesdays as the cheapest day for flights. Weekdays usually have better prices but not always. You may have to fly on Saturday morning but if you can try and get away on the Friday night if you are working.
- We recommend that you include a look at Orbitz when searching for your flight.
- We have had great flights with West Jet and Air Alaska out of Canada and the U.S..
- Add an extra night if you can.