(Smiles, Mexican Friendship, Accommodation, Transportation, Meals, Translation, Whales, 1850s Coroscos, Ranch Activities, and Much More…)
We make sure to include almost everything in our 7, 9, and 11 day Guided Tours
The ideas of our Guided Tours is for you to meet and spend time with the local Mexican people. These are our guides, local tour operators and our local friends. The idea is that you visit different attractions and pueblos that are the real Baja California Sur (BCS). The idea at Baja Tours Mexico is that you do things without always paying extra fees.
Personal and Unique Services with the Mexican People
- We present the town’s attractions and activities with our friends at their homes, workshops and ranches.
- Todos Santos – Magic Village, Heritage Site, Art Colony, Beach Oasis
- Half day ranch activity – Get seriously involved at a seriously traditional desert ranch.
- Live a day in the 1850s with Diego and his family and neighbors in the mountain oasis hamlet of Coroscos. If you are there on the right day you might cut sugar cane, mill it, see traditional fruit candies made, learn basic old fashioned winemaking, use a scythe, tour abandoned adobe buildings. Actual humble historic living.
- Introductory welcome dinner.
Custom Designed Excursions, Interactions, and Activities
- Full day custom package: Swim, Snorkel or View Whale Sharks & Sea Lions, Visit Remote Beach, Balandra Bay Kayaking. ($180 Discount if not doing Grey Whales)
- We include the Grey Whale Excursion for Free from Dec 28th to end March tours.
- We have lived, designed and included the 1850s Coroscos Vanishing Culture and ranch activity. ($325 to $450 Value)
- Day at the desert hot springs and cool pools. Population 1.
- Canyon and Cascade Treks, Hexagon Caves hike.
- Incredible Cabo Pulmo (world hope spot) or Sierra Laguna Biosphere (11 Day Options)
Free Activities around the Baja
- See activities page
Delightful Boutique Accommodation, Daily Transport and Breakfasts
- Pick up and drop off at airport in San Jose de Los Cabos.
- 24 hour translator available for your family/group.
- All transport. You will get your own vehicle to maximize your independence.
- Excellent Accommodations (see tab)
- Many Meals as Below:
- 4 breakfasts and one lunch in Todos Santos
- Welcome dinner with our friends in T.S.
- All meals for days in Coroscos and at the Hot Springs/Cool Pools/Canyon
- Camping options include lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Private tutoring for elementary age children in math and reading only. Early retired Canadian teacher. Enquire re details.
- There is always a surprise!
- Beaches – Boogie Boards all days. Some wetsuits.
- Snorkeling Equipment for many beach accessible sites in Cabo Pulmo or other sites.
- Surf Lessons at Cerritos Beach (your option – not included).
- Kayaks possible at Balandra. Paddle Boards possible.